The UX Designer will be responsible for the development and production of visual assets as well as front-end development. This individual will have deep experience in website designs and developing graphical interfaces for applications that adhere to client brand guidelines while elevating the user experience for applicable digital audiences.
- Conceives, executes, and maintains designs for interactive projects while ensuring compliance with the client’s visual style guidelines.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills for sharing ideas with internal team members.
- Collaborates with all project stakeholders to plan and execute new user interfaces.
- Develops graphical digital assets based on client briefs and outside stakeholders
- Creates visual design comps and graphical assets for clients.
- Supports application design by applying visual design to wireframes and prototypes.
- Involved in the technical and graphical creation of pages, producing not only the look of the website or page, but understanding how visual design will impact usability.
- Creates high-fidelity prototypes for user research testing and executive reviews.
- Optimizes graphics for mobile and desktop users.
- Must be able to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Must be able to implement CSS and basic HTML.
- Must understand responsive design requirements.
- Perform testing of design elements within CMS.
- Upload and optimize images into CMS.
Nature of Relationship
- Independent contractor relationship
- W-9 eligibility
- Off-site remote working
- Does not include benefits
- Negotiable rate based on experience
- 4+ years of UX design experience.
- Associates or Bachelors degree, a plus.
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign, GoogleSlides, and Illustrator skills.
- Solid understanding of digital communications.
- Experience with video, a plus.
- Strong portfolio of digital work experience.