The Project Coordinator will represent I-ology on a day-to-day basis intaking work requests, providing ongoing customer support, and developing required reports for assigned clients. This individual is a significant contributor to overall customer retention and satisfaction. Importantly, the Project Coordinator will assess and balance the needs of clients with I-ology’s ability to meet them, ensuring long-term client retention and account stability.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of project coordination, software development preferred
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Bachelors in Marketing, Information Technology preferred
- Communicates with clients on project progress and status.
- Diligent note taking in client meetings, providing follow-up correspondence to clients, and overseeing the execution of meeting action items.
- Provides timely and accurate response to requests from clients, providing business recommendations, cost and initiative updates, specific analyses, and any other assigned projects.
- Ensure that strong relationships are built with clients by providing well thought-out responses to all client requests, being open and honest in all verbal and written communications.
- Proactively keeping the client informed of all activity related to the execution and implementation of programs.
- Accountable for managing ongoing services for assigned client accounts.
- Identify unmet client needs, goals, opportunities, and challenges within departments or other aspects of the business.
- Bring in subject matter experts, when needed in order to provide specialized business solutions to clients.
- Help internal and client cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together digital goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Translate client requests and needs into actionable strategies that align with their marketing and technology objectives, capitalizing on industry trends .
- Manage client expectations, bring issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offer potential solutions, and advise of potential delivery delays .
- Establish and maintain key relationships with clients within assigned accounts.
- Participate in and/or deliver presentations to clients.
- Review bi-weekly invoicing to ensure accuracy on assigned accounts. Manage Client monthly budgets while achieving I-ology account targets.
- Thoroughly document all client knowledge within the appropriate digital client files.
- Organize, maintain, and file all client materials and applicable documentation according to I-ology’s client data storage policies.
- Any and all responsibilities assigned by supervisor.