The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will provide executive support to the leadership team, as well as manage, organize, and coordinate all relevant virtual office activities, and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Responsibilities include streamlining administrative procedures, facilitating human resource activities, performing basic bookkeeping tasks, providing general support to the organization.
Who You Are
- 4-6 years in administration, accounting, and/or finance
- Office administration & coordination experience
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Management
- Excellent Google Suite skills, or equivalent
- Superb organization skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Self-directed & self-motivated
- QuickBooks experience required
- Vendor and contract management experience, a plus
- Human Resources experience, a plus
- Location: Maricopa County, AZ
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Prepare executive reports and presentations as directed by leadership team
- Organize and coordinate meetings and appointments for team
- Assist in creating sales presentations, client agreements, and other needed artifacts for team members
- Take meeting minutes, document relevant action items and following up on action items in select meetings
- Prepare CEO for all board meetings
- All special projects, as assigned and prioritized in collaboration with leadership team
- Execute procedures for record protection, retention, record disposal, and retrieval, establish any necessary procedures
- Support staff by ensuring quality virtual tools are provided and serving team needs
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to leadership
- Professionally manage & maintain relationships with vendors, service providers, partners, and affiliates. Ensure accurate processing, tracking, and accurate invoicing of those agreements.
- Ensure team members have maximum support with regard to equipment, tools, and supplies to ensure their maximum utilization.
- Handle mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands, whenever necessary.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Account Receivables activities to ensure positive cash flow to business
- Monitor, maintain, and manage monthly recurring expenses, as necessary
- Oversee daily and weekly cash flow activities as directed by CEO
- Responsible for reporting financial metrics, planning expenditures, analyzing variances, and communicating critical information to leadership team
- Assist leadership team in managing internal staff relations
- Coordinate new employee orientation, and lead elements of onboarding activities
- Oversee the planning and execution of company events
- Assist in scheduling employee performance reviews
- Coordinate bi-yearly employee feedback surveys
- Lead recruiting efforts for open positions and coordinate recruiting activities to assist in filling new roles
Any and all duties & responsibilities as directed by the leadership team. Position primarily virtual but will require face to face meetings with staff and leadership, as necessary. Local travel required.